Monday, May 19, 2008

Grammar nightmare!

As I finished up Medical Word Building, I shocked myself with a 100% test score on my first attempt! That was fantastic! However, I now find myself muddling through Grammar and Style Essentials. You see, I feel like I have a decent grasp of sentence formation. Granted, I can sometimes get a bit lazy, but in the necessary situations I can pull it together. And now, I am incredibly bored with trying to relearn the technical bits of sentence structure. My brain is just not interested! I know I need to get it together and make sure I can retain everything here, so my plan is this: I'm just going to work my way through the first part of it (I'm assuming that later on, it will be more MT specific?), not worry if I don't get the best score initially and continuously return to this unit as I work through the rest of unit and keep on it that way. Trudge along, I will...

I haven't worked on any of the program in the past two days, which makes me very sad. Between trying to find a job for J and I both, possibly having to move and the major fund raiser we just held at our house to fund his band's CD there was absolutely no time!

No comments: